Mar 24, 2011

Balotelli: Meeting Ronaldo would change me

share on facebook

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli had claimed that he would end his wild ways if was given the chance to meet Brazilian legend Ronaldo.


Balotelli, 20, has attracted criticism for his behaviour since joining City in the summer and has been left out of Italy's Euro 2012 squad for the matches against Slovenia and Ukraine due to his sending off for his club against Dynamo Kiev.


However, the former Inter Milan star has maintained that he would change his ways if he could talk to his idol face-to-face.


"Introduce me to Ronaldo and I swear I'll behave to the end of my playing career," he told Le Iene. "I never met him, so you know when you see the idol of a lifetime it can change your way of thinking? There are many great players, but Ronaldo was the greatest and so one word from him is worth a thousand from the others."


Balotelli also jumped to his own defence, claiming that his behaviour has improved and that fans would soon start to see the full range of his talent.


"I already behave myself fairly well, but I'll try to stop doing those stupid little things,'' he added. ''It happens. You'll soon see the real Mario on the field!"


source



0 comments:

Post a Comment