Mar 23, 2011

Kuyt ready to sign Reds deal

share on facebook

 Kuyt still has two years to run on his current contract, but he is poised to agree an extension. The Holland international believes the future is bright for Liverpool and he wants to be a part of it. "Liverpool is a club that should be playing for trophies and I guarantee that will happen soon," said Kuyt.

"With Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll arriving, we have become stronger and I have a strong suspicion that the club will reinforce again in the summer. This helps my belief that we will be playing for trophies again next season. I want to stay because the club is showing ambition, the team is getting stronger and my family and I absolutely love it here. I hope I will sign my contract very soon."


View the original article here



0 comments:

Post a Comment